- We envision a world in which Africa ‘leapfrogs’ its way to progress by identifying, exploring and leveraging best practices and transformational ideas.
- The mission of the Institute is to collaborate with the international community, and in the process, advance knowledge to spur sustainable economic growth, promote good governance and social development for the benefit of all stakeholders in the African project.
- Collaboration: At the Institute, we accomplish our objectives by creating, supporting and nurturing partnerships around the world.
- Excellence: GEIA’s activities and partnerships are strategically chosen and delivered to ensure the achievement of excellence in all our engagements.
- Accountability: Central to all that we do is wise stewardship of the Institute’s resources in continuing to build on its significant accomplishments.
- Respect: At the Institute, we respect diversity of perspectives and backgrounds, and provide a platform for views to be expressed as long as they are factually, objectively and independently delivered.